The suburb of Pitt Town is located about 53 kilometers north-west of the CBD in Sydney. The northern boundary is the Hawkesbury River. Pitt Town is known for its market gardens and orchards and largely covered with turf farms due to its fertile soil.
Founded in 1810 by Governor Macquarie. It is named for William Pitt the Younger, a 18th-century British prime minister.
Over the past decade we have installed solar panels to a variety of homes and businesses spread throughout the Pitt Town, NSW 2756 area, including near Lynwood Country Club (4 Pitt Town Bottoms Rd, Pitt Town), The Pitt Town & District Sports Club (139 Old Pitt Town Rd, Pitt Town) and on Cattai Road near the Longneck Lagoon Walking Track.